Become intentional+ clear on your priorities. Are your plans always “one-day” type of things. Are you outsourcing your power?? So much of work in this area is not done because people do not have the self-worth. That is what is missing if you drill it down to the core. Especially for women.
Let’s start out by thinking about 2 questions about this topic
- In thinking about the 4 areas of your life: financial, spiritual, social, physical which of these 4 do you think stands out as one that you need to focus the most on?
When you come up with this- what is the minimum that you could do? Don’t think you have to go all out, just try to shift the needle a little bit. That is how you create true change because it’s not short-lived, it’s long lasting.
- What if this was up to you? What if you didn’t wait for anyone else to do this for you or help you? What would that look like
5 habits to shift your health- Are you worth it?
- Drink a large bottle of water (24 oz) between every meal- add in EO
- Be in bed by 10:30-screens off an hour prior- use oils for sleep, a great oil that we recommend is Serenity.
- Replaced one meal a day with a delish salad. Check out these tips on making a great salad!
- Took an Epsom salt bath 2x per week
- Green up: replace air fresheners with diffuser + make 1 DIY cleaner a week