This recipe is a yummy way to use the leftovers from your roast chicken, or simply to make a mouthwatering meal or side dish! If you’ve been wanting to know how to Roast the Perfect Chicken, click here to learn how to roast a whole chicken.
– 2 cups shredded chicken (use leftover from your roast chicken or from a rotisserie chicken or just bake 3-4 breasts in the oven.)
– 1/3 cup mayo (I like Primal Kitchen. It is Whole30 compliant)
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– 1 tbsp grated onion (basically the onion juice/pulp)
– ½ lemon, juiced
– ½ cup grapes cut in half
– ¼ cup toasted pecans (can use walnuts or almonds)
– ½ tsp salt
– Freshly grated black pepper to taste
Shred your chicken and set aside. In a medium bowl, add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add in the chicken, grapes, and nuts. Enjoy with crackers, on top of a salad, or in a sandwich!