- 1 bag cabbage slaw mix
- 1 granny smith apple chopped into match stick size pieces
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 11/2 tbsp Everything but the bagel sesame seasoning
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
Combine vinegar, honey, mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Everything but the bagel sesame seasoning in a large bowl.
Add cabbage, green onions, and apple.
Toss to coat, cover, and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.