For a healthy twist on taco night, try a taco salad instead. Here’s what I like to put on mine:
– 2 cups of green leaf lettuce (any lettuce will do)
– 1/2 cup taco meat
– 1/2 cup black beans and corn
– 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoons sliced avocado or guacamole
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
For the dressing:
Mix together 2 tablespoons 2% Fage Greek yogurt (that’s my favorite), 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa (click here for an Easy Homemade Salsa Recipe!) and 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice.
Stir those together and you have just created a delicious, nutritious dressing! Enjoy!