– 1 cup of some type of liquid like almond milk, coconut milk, or coconut water
– 1 cup or more of Greens such as spinach or kale
– 1 scoop of Protein – I like to use Vital Protein or Bulletproof you can get these products at Thrive Market or Vitacost
– 1-2 teaspoons of Cacao Powder
– 1 tablespoon of Coconut flakes or coconut oil
-1 tablespoon Chia Seeds which healthy fats and fiber
– A sprinkle of cinnamon
– 1/2 frozen bananas
Mix up your liquid and greens so that the greens are well blended. Then add additional ingredients and blend until well mixed. If your smoothie is not as thick as you would like you can add a few ice cubes.
Tips and Tricks
Keeping all of your non-perishable smoothie ingredients in a basket or together so that you can easily access them.