Can you believe Valentine’s Day is right around the corner?! Have you used this special day as an excuse to indulge a little too much in past years? Us too 🙁 So we get it, you want a yummy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth but don’t want to sabotage your goals or feel terrible afterwards, right? What if we told you that was a real possibility? Treats that feel indulgent but without all the sacrifice! You’d be in wouldn’t you? Well guess what, we’re sharing our fav upgraded sweet treats with you so that you can still enjoy the special day and feel good too!
Here are some great swaps:
- Un Real Chocolate Candies – our fav is the dark chocolate almond butter cups !
- Lily’s Chocolates – Dark Chocolate, sweetened with Stevia
- Yumearth– a great swap out for regular suckers and gummies!
- Annies fruit snacks– ditch the traditional gummies, try these upgraded snacks. Available in most grocery stores!
- Wholesome organic fish– no artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup.
- Black forest gummies– this brand is readily available and is an organic option.
- Smart sweets-gummy options sweetened with stevia.
If you really want to take the day ‘next level’ and make a yummy decadent dessert, try our Whipped Chocolate Caramel Squares with Sea Salt. They are to die for! Oh and, they freeze well too but you probably won’t have any left 🙂